- Ask the Tax Expert is back for 2020! More information at https://esperanzaqc.com/legal-assistance/tax-questions/
- Ask the Tax Expert está de vuelta en 2020! Más información en https://esperanzaqc.com/legal-assistance/tax-questions/
Directory of Programs/ Services
Providing immigration legal assistance to low-income, immigrant, and Spanish-speaking residents of the Quad Cities who are seeking assistance with issues relating to immigration. Clients are seen on Mondays and Thursdays by appointment.
- Phone: (309) 732-0047
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: (309) 732-0044
- Google Voice (Texting): (563) 949-1523
- Website: esperanzaqc.com/legal-assistance
Mobile Food Pantries (Held Quarterly)
Providing groceries to individuals and families in need throughout our community in partnership with River Bend Food Bank, which provides the food.
- Saturday, March 27, 2021
- Saturday, May 22, 2021
- Saturday, July 24, 2021
- Saturday, September 25, 2021
If you are in need of urgent food assistance, visit River Bend Food Bank to find a list of weekly food pantries in the community.
A bilingual expression of Heritage Church. For more information about service times or to connect with a pastor, visit heritageqc.com or call (309) 788-2030.
A bilingual child care program for ages 15-months to 5 years. Currently closed due to COVID-19.