Esperanza Center Directory
(309) 732-0026 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Esperanza Center is partnering with Moline Schools to provide access to food for children in our neighborhood/community.
- Meal/Lunch Pickup is from 11AM – 12PM on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- For children ages 0 to 18 years and in Moline School District.
- Pre-registration is requested to ensure enough meals are available for everyone needing food.
- Call (309) 732-0044 or email email@example.com to register your children.
- More information available on Facebook at @EsperanzaCenterQC.
- Due to COVID-19, Esperanza Center is currently closed to the public.
(309) 732-0047 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are still open and seeing clients by video and/or telephone.
- Schedule your appointment by going to our online scheduling system.
- Appointments may also be scheduled by calling (309) 732-0047 or emailing email@example.com.
- More information on our web page: (English / Espanol)
(309) 517-7002 / firstname.lastname@example.org/ Website
- Connect with online community at www.heritageqc.com or via Facebook at @VidaNueva.QC.
- Conéctese con la comunidad en línea en www.heritageqc.com o vía Facebook en @ VidaNueva.QC.
(309 ) 732-0011 / email@example.com
- Due to COVID-19, Esperanza Child Care Assistance Center is closed until further notice.
- Please call the number above to inquire about openings for Summer/Fall 2020 as well as obtain enrollment paperwork and tuition fees.